- Student can apply for Refund only within firstthirty days of admission with an appropriate reason.
- Student has to raise a Ticket in Help Center under the refund section within this period.
- If Refund Request is raised by any other mode like email / verbal communication as a primary intimation; it will not be considered as a Refund Request.
- If the reason for the Refund is found 'Due to any miss-selling of the respective Sponsor' then the liability to cancel the ID for the Sponsor without any prior notice is at the discretion of the Management.
- If any student raises a chargeback in bank for the transaction made after the refund period then appropriate action (Cancel/ Discontinue Student ID) can be taken against the sponsor.
- After approval of the refund from Refund Team, Student will get settled amount within the next thirty days in their Bank Account.
- No income will be given on the work done by the student during that period.
- Settlement will be done after deducting the whole amount received by the student for the services till date.
- Student will not be able to re-admission for the next six months using the same PAN/AADHAAR Card once refunded.